[Introspective] Final results of poll on how PSB should commemorate Bowie

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Feb 20 22:08:10 PST 2016

site visitors whether they believe the Pet Shop Boys should commemorate the
late David Bowie in some way (aside from what they've already done with
their posting about him on their official website the day after his passing)
and, if so, what they should do. And the response that received the largest
number of votes was:

* "No, I think what they've already done is sufficient," chosen by 31.3% of
the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

Considering the debut of the new PSB single this past week, it's probably no
surprise that my new poll for the week ahead should focus on that. So I'm
wondering how you feel about "The Pop Kids" as their new single -- not so
much what you think of the song itself or how you would judge it within the
context of the entire "PSB canon," but specifically how you would generally
rate it in comparison to their singles. Do you think it's one of their best
singles? One of their weakest? Somewhere in the middle? Please check out the
options I'm providing right there on my home page and pick the one that most
closely matches up with how you feel about it.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a superb week ahead!