[Introspective] Final results of poll on how much you like several aspects of "Super"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Feb 6 22:14:42 PST 2016

site visitors how much they like (or dislike) three things we already know
about the Pet Shop Boys upcoming new album "Super": its title, its cover
artwork, and its preview track, "Inner Sanctum." And the responses that
received the most votes were:

* "I like it" (as opposed to "loving" it or having more negative feelings
about it) for all three things, in each case chosen by approximately a third
of the voters.

To see the complete (as well as more detailed) results, please visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select either
one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click
the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

Continuing for at least one more week my string of Super-related questions,
my new poll for the week ahead asks you to share your honest overall
expectations for the album based on what you've read, heard, and seen so
far. So please take a moment to make your choice from the options provided
right there on my home page. And thanks so much to Gilles for suggesting
this question (although by the time he did so I was already thinking about
running one along similar lines).

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a delightful week ahead!