[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB-related gifts

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 17 23:52:58 PST 2016

site visitors whether they have ever given or received Pet Shop
Boys-related gifts, either for Christmas (or other gift-giving holiday)
or otherwise. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Yes, I have received one or more PSB-related gifts for Christmas or
other gift-giving holiday," picked by 46.7% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

Stepping away from the holiday theme -- though appropriately enough
given that we're now very nearly at the end of the year -- my new poll
for the week ahead asks you to pick what you personally consider to be
"PSB highlight" of 2016. So please take a moment to make your choice
from the options provided right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a marvelous week ahead!