[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether PSB should release another Christmas song

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 10 21:52:20 PST 2016

site visitors whether they think the Pet Shop Boys (who released "It
Doesn't Often Snow at Christmas" about 19 years ago) ought to record and
release another Christmas song. And the response chosen by the largest
number of voters was:

* "No -- been there, done that, no point in them doing it again,"
selected by exactly half (50%) of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is my third in a row -- and probably the
last for the season -- on a subject related to Christmas. And it's a
rerun of a question I first asked quite a few years ago, but I figure
it's high time to ask it again. I'm wondering whether you have ever
given or received a gift related to the Pet Shop Boys for Christmas or
any other gift-giving holiday -- or, for that matter, for any other
reason that may have nothing to do with any holiday. So please take a
moment to make your choices right there on my home page. And thanks to
porkchopkid for suggesting this question.

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a superb week ahead!