[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether PSB should time albums with the holiday season

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 3 22:08:48 PST 2016

site visitors whether they believe the Pet Shop Boys should time their
album releases more in keeping with the holiday shopping/gifting season.
And the response that received the most votes was:

* "I really don't care what time of year their albums released. They
should just release them whenever they see fit," picked by 46.5% of the
voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is once again holiday themed. It's been
roughly 19 years since the Boys first issued their very own original
Christmas song, "It Doesn't Often Snow at Christmas." And it's been
about seven years since they re-recorded and re-released it on their
"Christmas" EP. So that makes me wonder whether you think it's time for
them to record and release a brand new Christmas song. (Naturally, I
don't make this a simple Yes/No decision.) Thanks so much to both
porkchopkid and at least one other site visitor who I distinctly recall
making this same suggestion not so long ago but whom, for the life of
me, I've been unable to remember or to identify by searching through my
past emails. Whoever you are, I sincerely apologize for not being able
to credit you by name!

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a superb week ahead!