[Introspective] Final results of my "Rating Project" poll on the songs of "Super"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Apr 23 21:50:20 PDT 2016

site visitors, as part of my ongoing "Rating Project," to rate each song
on the Pet Shop Boys' new album "Super" on a scale of 0 to 10, in which
0 means "one of their all-time worst songs" and 10 means "one of their
all-time best." And the song that earned the highest average rating is:

* "Burn," which received an average rating of 7.911 out of 10.

And the song that earned the lowest average rating is:

* "Pazzo!" for which the average rating turned out to be 4.741.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page. You may also wish to visit my overall "Rating
Project" page to see how the "Super" songs stack up against every other
PSB song in voter ratings. For instance, "Burn" ended up placed at #17
amongst the Boys' songs.

My new poll for the week ahead continues my focus on "Super" for at
least one more week. But this time I'm not asking so much work of you.
;-) Instead, I would simply like you to indicate how you think "Super"
compares overall in general terms to the other PSB studio albums. Is it
their all-time best? Their all-time worst? Or somewhere in-between? So
please ponder this and, when you're ready, make your choice right there
on my home page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I really
appreciate it! And I hope you all have a fantastic week ahead!

Wayne
http:/www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm