[Introspective] PSB on BBCAmerica (DirecTV264)

Robert Velén robert at velen.com
Sat Apr 23 09:21:13 PDT 2016

Thanks!

/Robert

 <mailto:robert at velen.com> robert at velen.com

Från: introspective [mailto:introspective-bounces at lists.jameslick.com] För Zvonko Nikolich
Skickat: den 23 april 2016 16:51
Till: Gilles Genicot
Kopia: psb
Ämne: Re: [Introspective] PSB on BBCAmerica (DirecTV264)

There were a few minor issues with the sound quality in the files I shared a week ago.  I have replaced them with much clearer files from a different source (320kbps) no skips this time.  They are in the same Dropbox folder, here are the links again:

Folder with parts 1-4 <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1oxirkxskvt3imq/AACJYvVVOdUylwET3vSeIF1Ga?dl=0>

or

Part 1 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxtkczr8ipump7o/Pet%20Shop%20Boys%20Documentary%20Part%201%20-%2023%20March%202016.mp3?dl=0>

Part 2 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/lu2oimb2cbzxcjc/Pet%20Shop%20Boys%20Documentary%20Part%202%20-%2024%20March%202016.mp3?dl=0>