[Introspective] Final results of poll on buying "Super" and "The Pop Kids"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Apr 2 22:13:16 PDT 2016

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they had bought (or were definitely planning to buy)
the new Pet Shop Boys album "Super" and/or its first single, "The Pop
Kids" -- and, if so, in which formats. And the choice that received the most
votes was:

* "The album "Super" in CD format," selected by 73.2% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

With the release of "Super" a couple days ago, it shouldn't come as a
surprise that my next several polls will concern it and its tracks in one
way or another. I want to give everyone a little more time to acquire and
"absorb" the album before I ask most of those questions, but my new poll for
the week ahead is one that I feel fairly safe in asking right off the bat.
I'm wondering how you think it compares in terms of overall quality with its
immediate predecessor, "Electric" (also produced by Stuart Price). So please
make your choice from the options provided right there on my home page.
(And, by the way, I do offer an "I really can't say" option for those of you
who haven't yet heard one or both of the albums, but if you have reason to
believe that you *will* be able to hear "Super" before next Sunday, please
hold off on voting until you've indeed had a chance to listen to the album.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a fantastic week ahead!