[Introspective] Final results of poll on where you first heard PSB music

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Oct 24 22:12:08 PDT 2015

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors where they first heard music by the Pet Shop Boys. And the
response that received the most votes was (not surprisingly):

* "On the radio," picked by 44.1% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and either choose one of the "Past
Survey Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

Halloween is next Saturday, so I figured we should have a little
Halloween-appropriate fun with my new poll for the week ahead. So I'm
wondering which Pet Shop Boys album is, in your opinion, their most
"Halloweenish." Now, I'm leaving it completely up to you as to what
constitutes "Halloweenishness" and what criteria a PSB album needs to
exemplify in order to be considered "Halloweenish." But, at least in my
opinion, a number of their albums might be regarded as Halloweenish in at
least some ways. So please mull this over and, when you're ready, make your
choice right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a frightfully good week ahead!