[Introspective] Final results of poll on preference of artist of your choice covering PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat May 2 22:09:12 PDT 2015

site visitors which they would prefer: for an artist or band of their choice
to cover any Pet Shop Boys song of their choice, or for an artist or band of
their choice to record a completely new, never-before-heard Tennant-Lowe
song? And the choice that received the most votes was:

*"I would prefer for the artist or band of my choice to cover a Pet Shop
Boys song of my choice," picked by 56.8% of the voters.

To see the complete results (although that does pretty much sum it up),
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or
click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead shifts from music to merchandise. I'm
wondering whether you own (or ever have owned) any "Pet Shop Boys clothing"
of the sort sold on their official website or at their concerts and, if so,
whether you ever wear it, either just for PSB-related occasions or for other
non-PSB-related occasions as well. So please, when you get the chance, make
the appropriate choice right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a superb week ahead!