[Introspective] Final results of poll on how the Pet Shop Boys have changed you

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sun Jun 28 00:01:06 PDT 2015

site visitors about the ways in which they believe they have been personally
changed by the Pet Shop Boys. And the response that received the most votes
was:

* "The Pet Shop Boys have introduced me to knowledge (historical incidents,
historical figures, artists, works of art, etc.) of which I was previously
ignorant," chosen by 61.6% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation area or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

Seeing as how we -- or least those of us in the Northern Hemisphere -- have
just now entered summer, I've decided for this week's poll to ask a somewhat
"seasonal" question. Music critics sometimes talk about certain songs or
albums being "summery" -- that is, they evoke or reflect a mood of warm,
brightness, and fun reminiscent of summertime. So I'm wondering which of the
Pet Shop Boys' studio albums strikes you as being the most summery? Please
mull this over and, when you're ready, make your choice right there on my
home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a very summery week ahead -- yes, even if you don't live
in the Northern Hemisphere. But that, of course, is only if you *want* a
summery week ahead. (Hey, some people prefer other seasons! ;-)