[Introspective] Poll ends soon on favorite PSB song based on a classical work

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jun 20 22:09:31 PDT 2015

site visitors to choose their favorite song from among those written by the
Pet Shop Boys based in part on specific classical compositions. And the song
picked by the most voters was:

* "Love Is a Bourgeois Construct," chosen by 21.0% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation area, or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead asks about the ways in which you believe you
have been personally changed by the Pet Shop Boys. Now, before you jump to
any hasty conclusions, please check out the list of possibilities I'm
offering. And I do have an option for those of you who feel you haven't been
changed by them at all. So please take a moment to make your choices right
there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a fantastic week ahead!