[Introspective] Final results of poll on being surprised at someone's PSB fandom

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jun 13 20:26:51 PDT 2015

Sudden, unexpected circumstances have forced me to end my PSB poll for the
past week a couple hours earlier than usual and quickly switch over to my
new poll for the week ahead. So the final results are now  in for my survey
last week, in which I asked my site visitors whether they have ever been
surprised to discover that someone else was also a Pet Shop Boys fan and, if
so, which categories of people they belong to. And the response that
received the most votes was:

* "No, I've never been surprised to discover that someone else was a PSB
fan," chosen by 33.0% of the voters.

Of those who *have* been surprised, the largest vote went to "A particular
singer or musician," picked by 22.3%. To see the complete results, please
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select
one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click
the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead spins off from one of my website list, the
one on  Pet Shop Boys songs at least partly based on classical compositions.
I'm wondering which of these songs (at least those that were written by
Chris and Neil) is your personal favorite. Pretty straightforward, right? So
please check out the choices right there on my home page and make your
selection.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
wish you all a wonderful week ahead!