[Introspective] Final results of poll on going back in time to the "first meeting"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jun 6 22:10:52 PDT 2015

site visitors what they would most like to do if they could go back in time
to when Neil and Chris first met. And (perhaps not surprisingly) the option
that received the most votes was:

* "Just stand back to witness their meeting and perhaps subtly eavesdrop on
their conversation, but take no other action and don't interfere in any way.
Then return to your own time shortly afterward," chosen by a whopping 43.5%
of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" option in the top nav area or click the appropriate link on my
"What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead shifts back from fantasy to reality. I'm
simply wondering whether you have ever been *surprised* to discover that
someone else was a Pet Shop Boys fan -- and, if so, which categories of
people surprised you in this way. Mind you, I'm not asking simply whether
you have ever discovered that someone else was a fan; I'm specifically
interested in whether such a discovery surprised you. So please take a
moment to make your choice(s) from the options provided right there on my
home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a surprisingly good week ahead!