[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite PSB album "sides"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jul 25 22:10:17 PDT 2015

site visitors to choose their favorite "side" of each Pet Shop Boys studio
album. And the final outcome is:

* The majority or plurality of voters preferred "Side 1" of all but two of
the Pet Shop Boys' studio albums, those two exceptions (in which "Side 2"
was favored) being "Actually" and "Fundamental."

To see the details, including the final percentage breakdowns, please visit
my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one
of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the
appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead asks you to indicate which PSB albums --
this time including not only the studio albums but also various other
collections (but excluding the hits collections, the live albums, the
special "Tennant-Lowe projects," and the anomalous "Disco 4" (PSB remixes of
other artists' tracks) -- you usually listen to all the way through in one
sitting, and which ones find you usually skipping one or more tracks when
you listen. (Again, this is what you *usually* do; obviously there are
occasional exceptions either way.) Please take a few moments to make your
choices right there on my home page. And thanks so much to Mark B for
suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a superb week ahead!