[Introspective] Final results of poll on which books you own about the Pet Shop Boys

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jan 17 22:07:16 PST 2015

site visitors which of various books about the Pet Shop Boys they own. And
the book owned by the largest number of voters is:

* "Pet Shop Boys Catalogue," owned by no fewer than 63.1% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead was inspired by an email I received about two
months ago from a regular site visitor who has asked to remain anonymous. I
modified his original query a bit to come up with the question itself: what
is your impression of the personalities of the Pet Shop Boys' individual
personalities as they compare to each other, and how do you think that
comparison relates to their success? In other words, do you think Chris and
Neil have similar or different personalities -- and, whichever the case,
what relationship do you believe it has had to their success as a team
through the years? I'm offering several statements that summarize various
viewpoints on this matter. So please take a few moments to choose, right
there on my home page, the one that comes closest to expressing your own
opinion. In the meantime, thanks so much to the site visitor who inspired
this poll!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a marvelous week ahead!