[Introspective] help please, audio files - Radio 2 2002

Derek BD derekbd1970 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 11:04:57 PDT 2015

Hi peoples,
I've been listening to a set of live tracks from the Release era that I've
had on my HD for some time. It's from BBC Radio 2, date 2002 04 06; I
assume this performance was along with their university tour of the UK at
the time. It includes great versions of Was it worth it? and Birthday boy,
among a set of 11 songs and an intro (12 files total). I noticed my files
are only 112kbps, which is kind of odd and inferior. Could anyone share
better quality of these with me, purrlease?

If you're after something unusual audio or visual let me know; I have a
decent collection, mostly well organized and labelled.

Cheers for any help, lovelies!
--
derekbd
"A man who does not think for himself does not think at all." - Oscar Wilde