[Introspective] Poll ends soon on your preference of what an artist of your choice would record

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Apr 30 21:52:46 PDT 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks if you could choose between any artist or band of your choice
covering any Pet Shop Boys song of your choice, or an artist or band of your
choice (perhaps the same one) recording a brand new Tennant-Lowe song that's
never been heard before, which you would prefer. If you haven't voted yet,
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
delightful weekend!