[Introspective] Final results of poll on your least favorite "favorite PSB song"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Apr 4 22:13:24 PDT 2015

Happy Easter! The final results are in for my poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors to pick their least favorite Pet Shop Boys song
from among those that received the highest average fan ratings per album in
my various ratings polls. And (much to my personal surprise!) the song that
received the most votes was:

* "Delusions of Grandeur," chosen by 14.3% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results"  options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that I recently
realized that I haven't listened to a Pet Shop Boys CD in quite a long time.
I'm still routinely listening to their music, but lately it's only been on
mp3 or other digital files stored on my home and office computers. So that
got me to wondering -- when was the last time *you* listened to PSB music on
some physical format such as CD, vinyl, or tape rather than on digital files
on a computer, smartphone, mp3 player, or some other such device. Please
think back on this and, when you're ready, make your choice from the options
provided right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a sensational week ahead!