[Introspective] Final results of best single choice of non-singles from recent PSB albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Oct 4 22:20:29 PDT 2014

The final votes are in for my poll this past week, in which I asked my site
visitors which "non-singles" from the Pet Shop Boys' four most recent studio
albums they thinks should have been released as singles, or at least would
have made the best choices for singles. And the songs that received the most
votes per album were:

>From Fundamental:

* "The Sodom and Gomorrah Show," chosen by 51.6% of the voters.

>From Yes:

* "Pandemonium," selected by 43.9%.

>From Elysium:

* "A Face Like That," tapped by 51.8%.

And from Electric:

* "The Last to Die," picked by 26.6%.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from my top navigation bar or select the appropriate link
from my "What's New?" page.

At the suggestion of several site visitors, I'm running a "sequel" to the
past few polls, asking pretty much the same question one last time (I
absolutely promise!) about Disco 3 as well as the b-sides collections
Alternative and Format. In other words, which song from each of those discs
(which means two songs each for Alternative and Format, one per disc) do you
think would have made the best single? So please mull this over and make
your choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a delightful week ahead!