[Introspective] Final results of poll on frequent PSB remixers

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sun Nov 2 21:16:00 PST 2014

The final results are in for my poll for the past week (plus a day), in
which I asked my site visitors to choose, from those who have officially
remixed three or more Pet Shop Boys songs, the one they think is the best
remixer as well as the one they would most like to remix for the Boys again
at some point. And the remixers who received the most votes were:

* Shep Pettibone, picked by 35.4% of the voters as the best remixer, and

* Stuart Price, chosen by 21.8% as the one they would most like to remix PSB
again.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and choose one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation area or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

Because I'll be taking a short website hiatus, my new poll will run for two
full weeks, ending on Monday, November 17. It's a little unusual in that I'm
asking you to make two choices -- which by itself isn't very unusual at
all -- but the options available to you for your second choice will depend
on your first choice. I'm wondering what your favorite song is from your
favorite Pet Shop Boys studio album. Now, this may or may not be the same as
your favorite PSB song. For instance, my own favorite PSB song is "Being
Boring," but its album, "Behaviour," is not my favorite PSB album. That
distinction belongs to "Very," so I had to choose my favorite song from
*that* album. (Please note that if you choose a song from one album but then
song choice.) So please mull this over and then make your choices right
there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a wonderful two weeks ahead! (By the way, if you email me while I'm on
hiatus -- which is from computing in general, not just from my website -- I
won't be able to reply right away, so please be patient. It may take several
days, but I'll respond as appropriate as soon as I'm able.)