[Introspective] Poll ends soon on looking forward to "A Man from the Future"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu May 22 22:22:40 PDT 2014

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks, based on what you know about it so far, how much you're looking
forward to "A Man from the Future," which the Pet Shop Boys will be
performing live with the BBC Concert Orchestra in July. If you haven't voted
yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
fantastic weekend!