[Introspective] Final results of poll on Diamond Version's "Were You There?" with vocals by Neil

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 10 22:06:36 PDT 2014

site visitors their opinion of the new track "Were You There?"  by Diamond
Version, featuring vocals by Neil Tennant. And the choice that received the
most votes was:

* "It's OK--I don't dislike it," selected by 30.3% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click one of the Past Survey Results
options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my
"What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead asks about your general preference in the
arrangements of songs performed live by the Pet Shop Boys. Do you prefer
them as close as possible to the familiar album or single version? Do you
like them basically similar but just a little different? Do you prefer a
"remixed" version? How about a radical "reinterpretation" of the song? Or
maybe you really can't generalize about it. Please mull this over and, when
you're ready, make your choice from the options provided right there on my
home page. And thanks to Tan Sam for suggesting this terrific question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you
all a marvelous week ahead!