[Introspective] Final results of poll on new track "Oppressive"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 15 22:04:54 PDT 2014

site visitors their early impression of the new Pet Shop Boys/Panti Bliss
track "Oppressive (The Best Gay Possible)." And the response that received
the largest number of votes was:

* "I like it," chosen by 29.8% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the appropriate link for past
survey results in my top nav bar or on my "What's New?" page in today's
entry.

My new survey for the week ahead could hardly be more different. I'm simply
wondering how you most often listen to PSB music these days. On CDs? Vinyl?
Tapes? Audio files on a computer? Audio files on some other kind of device?
Or something else? So please consider your listening habits and, when you're
ready, make your choice from the options provided there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a most excellent week ahead!