[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite PSB headgear

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 21 22:09:35 PDT 2014

site visitors to choose their all-time favorite "Pet Shop Boys headgear."
And the choice that received the largest number of votes was:

* Their striped cone-hats from "Can You Forgive Her?" selected by nearly a
third of the voters (33.1%).

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and choose one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead lists songs written by Chris and Neil that
were first released in versions recorded by other artists but which the Boys
themselves subsequently released in their own version. I'm wondering which
of those songs you prefer by the other artist as opposed to the PSB version.
And if you prefer the PSB version of *all* of them, there's a choice there
for you, too! So please take a few moments to make your choice(s) from the
options provided right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
wish you all a very happy and safe week ahead!