[Introspective] Final results of poll on most representative PSB album for hypothetical time capsule

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 14 23:48:53 PDT 2014

I've posted the final results of my poll this past week, in which I asked my site visitors which Pet Shop Boys album they would pick as their "most representative" for a time capsule that wouldn't be opened for 500 years. And the album that received the most votes was:

* "PopArt," chosen by 30.6% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation area of click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week is inspired by the Boys' penchant for unusual headgear. I'm wondering what you regard as your all-time favorite. Of course, this is a rather open-ended question in light of the great many different hats, helmets, and wigs Neil and Chris have worn through the years. So I've narrowed the selection down to fifteen that I personally find especially distinctive and/or memorable, but typically allowing a sixteenth "Something else not listed here" option for those of you with something else in mind. Thanks so much to Tim Larabee for suggesting this delightful question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have a marvelous week ahead!