[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite post-Format single b-side

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 7 22:07:32 PDT 2014

site visitors to pick their favorite Pet Shop Boys single b-side/bonus track
released since their previous b-sides collection, "Format." And the song
that received the largest number of votes was:

* "A Certain 'Je Ne Sais Quoi,'" picked by 19.7% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead asks you to imagine that you've been assigned
the responsibility to choose one -- and only one -- Pet Shop Boys album to
be included among other artifacts of our age in a "time capsule" that will
be sealed and buried, not to be opened for 500 years. You're asked to choose
the "most representative" PSB album (and you're not limited to just their
"studio albums"), although it's left completely up to you as to precisely
what "most representative" means. Which album would you choose? Does it mean
their finest album? Their most "typical" album? Their most popular album?
Their greatest artistic achievement? The album that offers the best
"cross-section" of their work? The one that best represents the times they
lived in? Or something else? It's up to you! So please take a few moments to
ponder this question and make your choice from the options provided there on
my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey. And I
wish you all a marvelous week ahead!