[Introspective] Poll ends soon on whether it's time for PSB autobiographies

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Jul 24 21:57:45 PDT 2014

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you think it's time for one or both of the Pet Shop Boys
to be writing and publishing their autobiographies. If you haven't voted
yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a great
weekend!