[Introspective] Final results of poll on the greatest PSB "very short song"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jul 19 22:05:41 PDT 2014

I've posted the final results of my poll this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors what they consider to be the Pet Shop Boys' greatest "very
short song," defined as one less than three minutes in length. And the song
that received the most votes was:

* "Your Funny Uncle," chosen by 37.2% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation area or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the upcoming autobiography by
Bernard Sumner (of Joy Division, New Order, and Electronic fame). Regular
site visitor Al suggested that I ask whether you think it's time for the Pet
Shop Boys to write their autobiography (or autobiographies) as well. So
please consider this and, when you're ready, make your choice from the
options provided there on my home page. And thanks so much to Al for
suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a stupendous week ahead!