[Introspective] Final results of poll on rating the "Thursday" video

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 22 22:20:45 PST 2014

site visitors to rate the Pet Shop Boys' most recent music video, for
"Thursday," on a scale of 1 to 5 as it compares to other PSB videos. And the
rating that received the largest number of votes was:

* "3 – An average PSB music video," chosen by 38.6% of the voters.

And the *average* rating turned out to be 2.673 (since more voters rated the
"Thursday" video less than 3 than greater than 3).

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and choose on of the options to see Past
Survey Results, such as from the top menu bar or the appropriate link in
today's entry on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead asks you to choose what you personally
consider to be the most "typical" and least "typical" Pet Shop Boys studio
albums. Now, for "most typical," I don't necessarily mean your favorite PSB
album or the one you think is best, but rather the one that strikes you as
the most *like* them, however you perceive that to be. And the "least
typical" album would be the one you consider to be the most *unlike* them.
So please mull this over and, when you're ready, make  your choices right
there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you have a far from typical week ahead -- but only as long as it's
atypical in a very *good* way, that is. ;-)