[Introspective] Final results of poll on the last (most recent) PSB hit single

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 15 22:08:21 PST 2014

The final results are in my poll this past week, in which I asked my site
visitors what they consider to be the Pet Shop Boys' last (that is, most
recent) real "hit" single. And the song that received the most votes was:

* "Love etc." chosen by 38.2% of the voters (more than three times as many
as the runner-up!).

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the Survey Results button in
the top nav bar, select "Past Survey Results" from the top-left drop down
menu, or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is the latest installment in my ongoing
series of ratings surveys on the Pet Shop Boys' music video. This time I'm
asking you to rate their most recent video, "Thursday," on a scale of 1 to 5
as it compares to other PSB videos, with 1 meaning one of their all-time
poorest videos, 3 meaning an average PSB music video, and 5 meaning one of
their all-time best. And in case you haven't seen it yet, I provide a link
to it right there on my home page along with the poll itself. So please,
when you have the chance, take a moment to take part in this survey.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have an excellent week ahead!