[Introspective] Final results of poll on song to drop from 2014 Electric Tour

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 1 22:12:59 PST 2014

site visitors, if it were up to them to revise the setlist of the 2014 leg
of the Electric Tour to replace one or more of the songs played on every
date of the 2013 leg with other Pet Shop Boys songs of their choice, which
songs they would replace. And, as it turns out, there was a tie among the
choices that came out on top:

* "Miracles" was the song chosen by the largest number of voters to be
deleted from the setlist, picked by 18.0%. But --

* The exact same number of voters, 18.0%, chose "I wouldn't delete any of
them -- not even to replace them with other songs of my choice!"

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click one of the items on my home
page or my "What's New?" page that will take you to past survey results.

My new poll for the week ahead should be somewhat simpler. Back during the
weeks of September 29 and October 6, 2013, I asked site visitors to indicate
whether their opinions of each of the Boys' studio albums prior to
"Electric" had changed with time and, if so, how. Well, I believe enough
time has now passed since its release to ask that question of "Electric" as
well. So, do you like it more than you did early on, less, or about the
same? Please take a moment to mull this over and, when you're ready, make
the appropriate choice from the options I've provided right there on my home
page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
wish you all an outstanding week ahead!