[Introspective] Final results of poll on new PSB songs that raise HIV/AIDS awareness

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 13 22:04:11 PST 2014

site visitors whether they believe the Pet Shop Boys should write and record
any new songs that raise HIV/AIDS awareness. And the option that received
the most votes was:

* "I really have no opinions about this one way or the other," chosen by
42.7% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation area or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is considerably less serious in nature. Just
for fun, imagine that the Pet Shop Boys are obliged to record and release a
new studio album quickly for the holiday market. Assuming they don't have
time to write an album's worth of new original compositions of their own,
which of several possible types of "special" releases would you most like
them to record and release? And which of them would you *least* want from
them? Please take a few moments to look over the options I've provided right
there on my home page and make your selections. And thanks so much to Dave
F. for suggesting this delightful question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a superb week ahead!