[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite non-single PSB cover song

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 6 22:10:00 PST 2014

site visitors to choose their favorite officially released non-single cover
of an another artist's song by the Pet Shop Boys. And the song that received
the most votes was:

* "Losing My Mind," chosen by 19.7% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and choose one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the occurrence of World AIDS
Day this past week as well as articles/reports that many young people,
including many young gay men, don't take AIDS very seriously these days. So
I'm wondering whether you feel the Pet Shop Boys -- who have written their
share of AIDS-related songs in the past -- should continue to write and
perform new songs concerning AIDS. So please take a moment to make your
choice from the options provided right there on my home page. And thanks so
much to Tan Sam for suggesting this intriguing question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you
all a wonderful week ahead!