[Introspective] Final results of poll on too many recent PSB remixes

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 28 22:09:54 PDT 2013

site visitors whether they feel there have been too many official remixes of
the Pet Shop Boys' most recent singles. And the response that received the
most votes was:

* "Yes, though I wouldn't feel that way if the remixes were better," chosen
by 35.2% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll will run for two weeks rather than just one on account of my
being occupied with another commitment and away from my computer next
weekend. But I hope its subject matter will justify the extra time it's
posted. For each of the Pet Shop Boys' studio albums (except for the most
recent one, "Electric," for which I believe it's too soon to ask this
question; in its place I'm using "Relentless" instead), I'm wondering
whether you like it more than, less than, or about the same as you did
shortly after it was first released or when you first became familiar with
it. So please mull this over and, when you're ready, make your choices right
there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
wish you all a fantastic week ahead!