[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB's greatest love song

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 21 22:05:59 PDT 2013

site visitors to choose what they consider to be the Pet Shop Boys' all-time
greatest "love song." And the song that received the most votes was:

* "It Always Comes as a Surprise," picked by 14.4% of the voters.

button in the navigator bar.

As is sometimes the case, my new poll for the week ahead is inspired by some
comments I've read online from fellow fans that there have been just too
many "official" remixes of the most recent PSB singles, "Vocal" and "Love Is
a Bourgeois Construct." So I'm wondering how you feel about this. Have there
been too many official remixes of the Boys' recent singles? Please take a
moment to make your choice from the options I provide right there on my home
page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have an outstanding week ahead!