[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite PSB album covers/packaging

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 14 22:17:10 PDT 2013

site visitors to choose their favorite album covers/packaging for both the
Pet Shop Boys studio albums and their "non-studio" albums. And the album
covers/packaging that received the most votes are:

* "Very," chosen by 38.7% of the voters from among the studio albums, and

* "Alternative," picked by 29.5% of the voters from among the non-studio
albums.

button from the navigation bar.

The Pet Shop Boys aren't exactly known for their love songs. Nevertheless,
they've indeed released a number of definite love songs in the course of
their career. So for this week's poll, I'm wondering what you consider to be
their *greatest* love song. I offer 25 candidates for your consideration
(some of which I really don't think of as "love songs" myself, but I can see
how others might consider them so), but I also provide the usual "Some other
song..." option in case your own choice isn't among them. So please, when
you're ready, make your choice right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a – shall I say it? – *lovely* week ahead!