[Introspective] Poll ends soon on buying a CD of "Electric" instrumental tracks

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 31 21:35:24 PDT 2013

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you would buy a CD of just the instrumental tracks of the
songs on the Pet Shop Boys' latest album "Electric"? If you haven't voted
yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a marvelous
weekend!