[Introspective] Pet Shop Boys - 'Electric Box'

PaulDj pauldj6 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 07:29:27 PDT 2013

Just received the following.
Given that Electric ranks very high in my all time list,
I'm very excited about this :-) :-)

" The process of creating something we believe is going to be really special
with The Vinyl Factory is a long road. It involves much talking, testing and
prototyping from both sides. All of which takes time. Half way through the
process we decided the route we were taking was not going to be special enough -
we didn't want to just repeat ourselves, we wanted to go further.

My studio's work with Pet Shop Boys is very much a collaborative process and
over the years we have always made every effort to make sure everything we do is
as good as it can possibly be, and Neil and Chris are totally behind our new
ideas. To this end, more work and more prototyping has been necessary.

This has inevitably lead to delays, and whilst I'm sorry that you will not be
receiving your Electric box set when you were supposed to I firmly believe that
the wait will be worthwhile, we are very excited about what we believe will be a
truly unique object.

Please hold tight, it will be worth it "

Mark Farrow

--
PaulDj