[Introspective] Final results of how opinions of PSB studio albums have changed

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 12 22:15:26 PDT 2013

The final results are in for my previous poll, in which I asked my site
visitors to indicate, for each of the Pet Shop Boys' studio albums
(excepting "Electric") whether they liked it more than, less than, or about
the same as they did shortly after it was first released (or when they first
became familiar with it). And the results are, at least to me, quite
fascinating:

* For all but one of the albums, a majority or plurality of the voters said
that they liked it about the same now as they did early on.
*The only album for which this wasn’t the case is "Behaviour," for which a
majority of the voters, 52.5%, said that they like it more now than they did
before.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that, so far as I
know, none of the Pet Shop Boys' previous DVD/video releases have been
issued in the increasingly popular Blu-ray format. So I'm wondering, if you
would purchase (or re-purcahse) any of their previously released DVDs if it
were remastered and re-released on Blu-ray. Thanks to Robert Valén for
suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And I wish you
all a fabulous week ahead!