[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite remix of "Love Is a Bourgeois Construct"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 16 22:10:52 PST 2013

site visitors to pick their favorite official remix of "Love Is a Bourgeois
Construct." And the response chosen by the largest number of voters was:

* "I can't say because I haven't heard enough of them to make a choice,"
indicated by 27.7% of the voters.

But of the remixes that *were* picked by voters, the one that received the
most votes was The Penelopes Remix, chosen by 14.7%.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click one of the links provided,
such as on my "What's New?" or in the top navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is the latest edition of my ongoing "Rating
Project," in which I ask you to rate Pet Shop Boys songs on a scale of 0 to
10 as they compare to all other PSB songs – not to other artists' songs –
with 0 meaning "one of their all-time worst songs," 5 meaning "an average
PSB song," and 10 meaning "one of their all-time best songs." This time I'm
asking you to rate the Boys' four most recent b-sides: "Entschuldigung!"
"Get It Online," "Odd Man Out," and "No More Ballads." So please, when
you're ready, make your choices for these ratings right there on my home
page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope your week ahead earns an excellent rating!