[Introspective] Final results of poll on attending one or more Electric Tour shows

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 25 21:45:34 PDT 2013

site visitors whether they were planning to attend (or already had attended)
any of the shows in the Pet Shop Boys' current Electric Tour. And (not
surprisingly, I'm sure) the response that received the most votes was:

* "Yes! I've already bought my ticket(s) -- or have already attended!"
picked by 52.4% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead (which got an unexpectedly early start --
it's a long story that I tell on my "What's New?" page) takes a break from
"all things Electric" and instead concerns a broader matter of the Pet Shop
Boys' career. I'm wondering what single factor, aside from their recordings
themselves, you believe is *most* responsible for the Pet Shop Boys being
more than just another "eighties oldies band." Please take a few moments to
look over the options I've provided there on my home page and make your
choice. And thanks so much to the longtime site visitor (who prefers to
remain anonymous) who suggested this excellent question!

And thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you
all have a marvelous week ahead!