[Introspective] Final results of poll on the "Electric" album cover

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 11 22:09:51 PDT 2013

site visitors how they feel about the cover art for the upcoming new Pet
Shop Boys album "Electric." And the choice that received the largest number
of votes was:

* "Like it," picked by 39.8% of the voters.

Overall, when you combine the "Like it" and "Love it!" votes, you get a
total of 61.6%, whereas the combined "Don't like it" and "Hate it!" votes
amount to only 13.5%. To see the complete results, please visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past
Survey Results" button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for this week deals once again with "Electric," but this time
focusing on the songs -- the vast majority of which, of course, have yet to
be heard. But I'm wondering which of its songs -- not counting "Axis," which
has already been digitally released -- you're most excited about, most
eagerly anticipating, and/or most looking forward to hearing based on the
limited information available about them so far. So please mull this over
and, when you're ready, make your choice from the songs listed right there
on my home page. And thanks so much to Mark R.Y. for suggesting this
question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you
all a most excellent week ahead!