[Introspective] Axis (and allies)

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Wed May 1 17:43:21 PDT 2013

It's a very good track.  Some of the synths sound a bit cheesy though, and I'm going to make an edit that strips them all out, see how that sounds.  I'm going to call it the Axis (and Allies remix).

Everyone compares it to Relentless, while I think of Euroboy (which is close I suppose, as Euroboy could almost be seen as a b-side to Relentless)  I love Euroboy.

As for Axis, I prefer the full-length version is superior to the single edit, as most seem to do.  I'm not sure it's going to withstand the test of time.

Just my two cents... soon to be two hundred dollars spent on tickets. :-O

My wife and I briefly considered flying to Tokyo to see them headline with Muse (one of the few bands my wife and I equally enjoy, she hates electronic music).  I think we are settling for Portlandia.

Thanks to everyone who posts and keeps this list alive!

kfb