[Introspective] Final results of poll on feelings about recent PSB label/album news

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 23 22:07:59 PDT 2013

The final results are in for my survey last week, in which I asked my site
visitors to choose the adjectives that most accurately describe their
feelings about the news last week that the Pet Shop Boys have left their
longtime record label Parlophone and will be releasing their upcoming album
"Electric" (produced by Stuart Price) on a new label, Kobalt Label Services.
And the adjectives that received the most votes were:

* "hopeful," chosen by 38.2% of the voters to describe how they felt about
the label change, and

* "excited," picked by 82.3% of the voters to describe how the felt about
the upcoming release of "Electric."

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead -- probably not surprisingly -- once again
concerns "Electric." This time I'm simply wondering what you think of
"Electric" as the title. So please take a few moments to check out my home
page and choose from the options provided there.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a superb week ahead!