[Introspective] Final results of poll on opinions of "Vocal"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 15 22:16:31 PDT 2013

site visitors their opinion of the Pet Shop Boys' new single "Vocal" -- both
its full-length version and its radio edit. And the choices that received
the most votes were:

* For the full-length album version, a plurarlity of 46.2% of the voters
said, "It's terrific! I love it!" and

* For the radio edit, a plurality of 21.6% chose "It's good. I like it."

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead deals once again with "Vocal." This time I'm
wondering whether you have purchased the digital download that's already
been made available via iTunes, Amazon, and other online outlets -- and, if
not, why not? (I offer several possible reasons.) So please take a moment to
make your choice right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!