[Introspective] Final results of poll on "excitement level" for "Electric"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 8 22:12:31 PDT 2013

site visitors about their relative "excitement level" in anticipation of the
Pet Shop Boys upcoming new album "Electric." And the response that received
the most votes was:

* "I'm no more or less excited about it than I have been for any other new
PSB album," chosen by 28.2% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

Not surprisingly, my new poll for the week ahead asks your general opinion
(in terms of how much you like it) of the Pet Shop Boys' new single,
"Vocal" -- both the full-length album version and the radio edit. (If you
haven't heard them, I provide links to do so on my "What's New?" page,
though the radio edit is the trickier of the two.) So please take a moment
to make your choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!