[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite Electric track

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 27 22:13:52 PDT 2013

site visitors to pick their favorite track (at least so far) on the Pet Shop
Boys' new album "Electric." And the song that received the most votes was:

* "Love Is a Bourgeois Construct," chosen by 28.8% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar. By the way, I'm pleased to note that this last
poll had the largest number of voters I've ever had in one of my weekly
surveys: 705! My site is getting a lot more visits than usual, almost
certainly because of renewed interest in the Pet Shop Boys in conjunction
with the new album!

I'm gloing to hold off one more week before asking everyone to rate all of
the tracks on "Electric." In the meantime, my new poll for thw week ahead
deals with a matter that has been discussed online and even alluded to by
the Boys themselves: namely, should "A Face Like That" have been saved for
"Electric" rather than appearing on the preceding album, "Elysium"? I've
offered various options expressing different opinions on this, so please
check them out right there on my home page and choose the one that most
closely matches your own. And thanks to Tan Sam for suggesting this
question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a wonderful week ahead!