[Introspective] Final results of poll on how Electric compares to other PSB albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 20 22:06:35 PDT 2013

site visitors their general overall rating of the Pet Shop Boys' new album
"Electric" in terms of how it compares to their other albums. And the
response chosen by the largest number of voters was:

* "It may not be their very best, but it's certainly *one* of their best
albums," picked by a whopping 52.7% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

This week's new survey continues the "Electric" theme. To allow more time
for everyone to hear and grow more familiar with "Electric," I'm going to
hold off for another week or two before asking you to rate each and every
track on the album. But, in the meantime, I'm itching to find out which
track is the "group favorite," so to speak. So this week I'm asking you
simply to pick your favorite track on the album, at least at this early
stage. Please take a moment to make your choice right there on my home page.
(And if, by chance, you feel unable to make a choice for whatever reason,
there's an option for that, too.)

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a superb week ahead!