[Introspective] Electric

Dave Ewart davee at sungate.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 01:30:08 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 16.07.2013 at 00:15 +0200, PaulDj wrote:

> On 12/7/13 8:21 PM, Andrew wrote:
> >PS: Was walking past the Savoy the other night, thinking of that great
> >Introspective meet of 1997 :)
>
> I am more and more surprised that 15 years ago we were trying to get
> together A WHOLE LOT more than members seem to be doing these days.

The Savoy meet-up was great: meeting the *other* Dave Ewart, Kirsty,
Smiley and the others.

It was also the week after I got back from honeymoon and The New Mrs
Ewart wasn't terribly impressed at me sodding off to London for this ;-)
Fortunately, sixteen years on and we're still married! :-D

It is now my eternal responsbility to pass on the PSB tunes to the next
generation.  My two girls both like "Go West" and "Did you see me
coming?", for what it's worth ...

Dave.

--
Dave Ewart davee at sungate.co.uk, http://twitter.com/DaveEwart